On the 5th of February, the Danish Chamber of Commerce had the second board meeting of the year.
The discussions, which of course were online, was about upcoming events, re-establishing DCC committees visions, structures, goals and activity KPi’s, talks about this years Annual General Meeting and many more topics.
- Director of DCC – Greta Vaitekūnaitė, who also orchestrated the meeting
- Jan Hyttel, DCC chairman
- Ramūnas Bičiulaitis, UAB “Danske Bank A/S Lietuvos filialas”
- Laimonas Markauskas, UAB “Njord Law Firm”
- Marijus Valatka, UAB “Novo Nordisk Pharma”
- Niels Tybjerg, “eezmedia”
- Vilma Jarašiūnienė, from the Danish Embassy in Lithuania
The meeting took approx. 1½ hour.
You can download the minutes below.