Annual General Meeting 2021
We are pleased to invite you for our Annual General Meeting of the Danish Chamber of Commerce. However, due to COVID-19 situation we have to replace physical meeting by virtual one again. The virtual AGM will take place on 15th of April, 2021 at 13.00 o’clock. Details of the connection to the virtual meeting will be sent to you later.
As the meeting is virtual, the voting will be made by written voting ballot only. From 9th of April you will be asked to cast your vote by completing a voting ballot. On 9th of April you will also receive a voting ballot and all the instructions how to send your vote as well.
Your vote shall be received by DCC until 15th of April, 2021, 11.00 o’clock.
On the 15th of April during virtual meeting we will announce the result of the voting and present newly elected board members.
Also we are happy to announce that we will have a guest speaker! “International economists Lars Christensen will present his views on the global economy and financial markets as the world is emerging after the Covid-crisis with a special focus on the implications for the Scandinavian-Baltic region”
The Agenda of the Annual General Meeting is as follows:
- Welcome speech by Danish Ambassador Hans Brask
- Lars Christensen “”Post-Covid Recovery: Fast, but also inflationary?”
- Approval of the annual financial statements for the year 2020 by Torben Pedersen
- Annual activity report for the year 2020
- Why to became a member of DCC
- Approval of the DCC bylaws 2021 –
- Election of the board members
- Results of Voting
- Closing remark
We are looking forward to seeing you!