HR club – we meet to share… Join us!
A greater number of representatives of DCC members are the CEOs or heads of companies and joint Danish-Lithuanian businesses.
HR is undoubtedly important part of life for every company’s present and future business.
We welcome DCC members to join the new initiative named HR Club, which aims at assisting its members:
- sharing good management practices,
- Increasing satisfaction level of HR,
- overcoming challenges in HR that could be faced,
- helping creating the incentives for employees to work in the desired way – best practices shared.
Recruitment:source; profile (attraction); cost.
What do we discuss?
Sustainable employment:employee contract; internal communication; pension; salary; benefits; motivation, education; physical frames (office); recruitment; managing the reduction of a company stuff.
Time to say Farewell: legal aspects, impact on the company.
And surely HR strategy:company policies; values; management style.
How does it work?• Club style meetings, hosted by one of the members of HR club,
• Not overcrowded and flexible agenda, which allows to speak and contribute freely and develop open discussions,
• Themes and topics related to HR, agreed upon and announced in advance,
• Possibly guest speakers invited on selected topics.
How to join?
If you want to hear more and join us at HR club, please register through firstname.lastname@example.org